St Tropez, dark!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pink*Princess

Reaction score
Just experienced the new St tropez dark spray tan. It's looking good n dark. Has any1 else tried it? I can't wait till all my retail products arrive next week hehe xx

o didn't know about it . excited now. trade show here is march 11/12. hope it's there.

Just experienced the new St tropez dark spray tan. It's looking good n dark. Has any1 else tried it? I can't wait till all my retail products arrive next week hehe xx

Ive been trying to get hold of my rep, was you pleased with it, how much darker is it x

I think it's fab. It is darker, just hard to say how much darker :-/ All clients have commented how dark it is. My knicker line is very obvious.
I've ordered quite alot of the retail products n the spray tan, should get them early next week.
If you can't get hold of ur rep, try ringing St Tropez head office :o) The Dark has only been launched Monday night xx

I think it's fab. It is darker, just hard to say how much darker :-/ All clients have commented how dark it is. My knicker line is very obvious.
I've ordered quite alot of the retail products n the spray tan, should get them early next week.
If you can't get hold of ur rep, try ringing St Tropez head office :o) The Dark has only been launched Monday night xx

Great thank you, love st tropez my favourite tan ! xx

I went to a launch last night and thought the product was fabulous! I've ordered the spray tan range and some retail products and if you spend over £300 you get free training - always pick up something new from refresher training and I can't wait to get my stock and getting stuck in!:) definitely recommend it!! x

It's lovely, been using st tropez for 10 years now it has a great name and always sells well.

I've found some clients love it and others have hated it, it def doesn't suit everyone. I personally like it but i think it's more down to the clients aftercare and how long they leave it on for , it's my clients who havn't followed the aftercare correctly :rolleyes: that havn't liked it

This is annoying! I'm going to the launch party on Tuesday and was told I could order until then? Do u think it's the area xx

Also are st Tropez at excel?? Xx

Latest posts

Back