St Tropez

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exquisitebeauty

Reaction score
does anyone else prefer the old st tropez products to the new ones prefered the old designs and the tan and the moisturiser and exfoliant. Wish they'd bring them back. I feel the tan doesnt last as long i hate the exfoliant loved it when it was blue not this horrible white perfumed one. anyone else agree???

Definitely agree, to the point we had to stop stocking St Tropez. We were huge lovers of the old stock but out of five therapists at the time (all of whom with pretty 'normal' skin) two had reactions to the new white perfumed scrub, which is just too high a risk for clients so that was the first to go. And eventually the tan became the least popular treatment because it wasn't lasting as long/not fading as nicely/ not the same colour on our regulars/ didn't smell as nice while developing, all sorts of feedback from clients so eventually it had to go :-( sad, as it used to be so popular.

Ages later we found some samples of the blue scrub in our samples drawer and all the therapists were fighting over them :) such a shame really.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I too had a few people reacting to the new perfumed tan, so no longer use it.

Also saw it in one of those home bargains shops yesterday right next to st moritz

maybe all the people who used to like the old stuff start a list on here then email it to them an maybe they will listen an change back???

I tried in the beginning but it was the same old story "you are the only one that has had a problem, no one else has had this" funny because soon after they reduced the perfume in the new tan, I wondered why if I was the only one with a problem.

I stopped using it anyway, now I feel there are much better tans on the market:lol:

Latest posts

Back