St Tropez

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa lou

Reaction score
hello i'm a therapist who's decided to rent a room , i really want to do st tropez spray tanning but have not got a clue how much to budget for there are lots of cheaper alternatives but i am a bit weary any help will be welcome please xxx:irked:

The St tropez classic application startup package is alot cheaper than the spray tan package. I went for the lowest package which was £295 + vat.

call them and a representative will email you all startup deals.

You got to think how many spray tans you need to do before you break even. This applies to the cheaper models too.

Have you been in touch with St Tropez for prices yet?

Might be a good idea to do your homework, get prices from various suppliers for both equipment and solutions and also, go out and get tanned with some different brands.

Four years ago I bought an Apollo TC3 from Tantrick - it was not cheap exactly but at the time, St Tropez were selling the identical machine for 3.5x the cost!

thanks very much for those xxx every bit of information at this point is a massive help

I would sincerely recommend that A) you think about spray tanning as opposed to manual application, there is a lot more money to be made and clients generally prefer it nowadays (takes 15 mins compared to manual which takes an hour). and B) you do a search on here of tanning companies, their products and service.

If you spend an hour or two searching you will get a better understanding of what kind of equipment you need, solutions, service, training, etc., etc..

Have a look at some of the highly recommended companies like Sienna X, Tantrick, and many others who will be mentioned until you feel you know the market before making any decisions.

Good Luck, it is a fantastic service to offer!

Latest posts

Back