Staff wages, weekly vs monthly

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dawncbn

Reaction score
How do you pay your staff? I have been paying on a weekly basis but from the new year I am going to put it on a monthly payroll. I think it will be much easier, less wasted time and paper on weekly wages and work spent doing the payroll and then internet to do the bacs online, especially now that I am so much more hands on in the salon.

I have paid my staff monthly for over 10 years and have never had a problem, saves a lot of time and hassle.

A few of times over the years I have taken on someone who was used to a weekly wage and I paid them a cash amount midway through the first month which they paid back when receiving their salary. Were always happy once they got used to it, made life easier for them too!

I have paid my staff monthly for over 10 years and have never had a problem, saves a lot of time and hassle.

A few of times over the years I have taken on someone who was used to a weekly wage and I paid them a cash amount midway through the first month which they paid back when receiving their salary. Were always happy once they got used to it, made life easier for them too!

Thanks for that, what a good idea for the midweek payment for the first month! I am sure that will help if I get bad feedback from any of the staff :eek:

Latest posts

Back