Stamping with Additives

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiptops

Reaction score
Has anyone tried stamping with additives? I watched a video yesterday, it looked amazing 😊

I saw it to and was going to try it out today!

Karaxxx

I saw that video & was going to post the same thing! It really hadn't occurred to me to try that. I'm definitely going to try it asap! Will be so impressed if I can get it to work.

Did you think the scraping looked the same as with polish or a lighter touch?

I tried it today, it worked really well! I was actually quite surprised at how well it worked! It definitely works better with the pigment effects additives, the more glittery ones like gold adorned, rose notion etc dont pick up as well. I took a pic but its not a great one

Sent from my SM-G900I using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1415791932251.jpg
    1415791932251.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 352
What's the video please?

Defo gonna try this! 😍😍😍

Definitely having a go at this!!! Xxx

My attempt, not great I'm afraid. I used Lecente Galaxy, the picture below shows it and how the image appears if I use a silver polish. I've not tried with pigment additives as Depths suggests but that may work better.

Karaxxx

Attachments

• stamping with additives.jpg
    stamping with additives.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 322
Last edited:
Hiya

Search for Amanda Fontanarossa in the pod.

I love her work, and the way she explains things just make it... stick :) x

My attempt, not great I'm afraid. I used Lecente Galaxy, the picture below shows it and how the image appears if I use a silver polish. I've not tried with pigment additives as Depths suggests but that may work better.

Karaxxx

The left one is gorgeous!

Karaxxx

Really good i like the one on the left, can't wait to try with additives and galaxy x

Latest posts

Back