Stamping?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samantha johns

Kettering, Northamptonshire
Reaction score
Hi there I was gonna order some nail stamping plates has anyone used bundle monster? How long was the delivery? Them seem to have the most Halloween stamps.
Thank you x

Also is anyone selling any halloween, Christmas or flower lace stamping plates? And what is the best polish to use for stop on results every time? X x

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Samantha try Moyou they have lovely plates and really nice xmas, flower plates etc x

MoYou London are launching the "Gothic Collection" on Friday (26th Sept) and I'm certain they'll be some halloween ones amongst them xxx

That's awsome is there nail polish good for stamping also?

That's awsome is there nail polish good for stamping also?

I personally haven't tried it. I love Konad and Mundo de Uñas :) xx

Ive just googled about this thread as I am fairly new to the business. Sorry to sound dim but do you learn this off your own back or do you cover things like this in college? I have never come accross stamping plates so not sure on how they work. I use some extra long pointy tweezers and a gel brush for a smooth finish. :)

Mrs grey do the mundo polishes take ages to come in the post ? Stamping plates are easy to use you just have to get you technique right and it's great for more difficult designs that would take you ages to do free hand x

HD-C Nail Art Stamp Plate

That one is from Bunny Nails, I don't have it myself so I can't comment how good it is.

Also, you can use Barry M foil effects for Gold and Silver as they work really well.
I can't wait for the MoYou Gothic Collection :D

Katie, I was never told anything about stamping during my nail tech course I found out about it all on here and now I can't live without them!

I'm looking forward to Moyou releasing there new range! Still not sure who to use for polish I need a stockist in the UK really to cut down delivery times and postage prices lol will get on the laptop tonight x

Mrs grey do the mundo polishes take ages to come in the post ? Stamping plates are easy to use you just have to get you technique right and it's great for more difficult designs that would take you ages to do free hand x

3 weeks normally :( but well worth it :) xx

Do they have a UK supplier by any chance? 😊

Awsome thank you x

MoYou London are launching the "Gothic Collection" on Friday (26th Sept) and I'm certain they'll be some halloween ones amongst them xxx

Whhhhyyyyyyyy???! You could have kept this info to yourself, now I'll be looking and most probably buying more plates :p

Xxxxxxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 94
How did you get those lol

I'm gonna take a look now lol x

It says they aren't available till Friday and I can't even see the pic of them :-(

Latest posts

Back