Starting back after a break, need 2 spray tan ranges please help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natsturgeon

Reaction score
Hi,

Starting back to mobile spray tanning after a long break due to having babies.

So what's new/hottest on the market?

I live in n.ireland so found not living in mainland sometimes a problem with courier charges sometimes costing £20 and for someone doing this on a small scale like me that just wasn't justifiable

Have used sienna x and Nouvatan in past,
Last solutions I stocked before break were white to brown as easy to pick up in salon services and a local brand browned off.

Ideally I want two ranges a golden tan and a dark tan as clients have different dislikes.

I want to research and try as many as possible before I decide so could you tell me what is your top brands and put beside it of it is golden or dark brown based?

And also if you know of distributors in northern Ireland to save courier charges or suppliers who will post by royal mail to ni even better.

Thanks in advance!

Hi. I would recommend LA tan for your brown colour tan. Fab colour and great fade off. I deal with a rep in Northern Ireland so courier costs aren't as much as if they were coming from the uk

Hi thank you.

I see la tan are doing an offer of Bogof on their tans i take it this is temp?

So la tan is a dark tan.

What about suntana is that a dark or golden tan?

And omg? From what I've read that is dark yes?

Don't want to stock two ranges that are same tones.

I know I have people suit a golden tan and others a dark look tan.

I think white to brown is quite golden too isn't it?

Hate having to pay vat on to top of the price of litre and then shipping to Ireland, ideally I want to pay no more than £35 a litre including shipping and vat.

La tan looks good but if these offers aren't perm then that brings me above budget and won't make it worth my while as I'm competing with other spray tab therapists in my area.

Please any advice on above would be greatly appreciated.

As far as I know the offer is permanent :)

Hi, I think that Suntana is a brown tan if that helps.

Nouvatan is golden.

LA tan is brown, la tan always has the bogof on x

LA Tan's BOGOF offer is always on. The main LA tan range is a brown tan but they also sell LA gold which is a golden tan. I stock the dark range. Its a nice colour, has great fade off, good range of %'s & great value for money. The fast tan is my personal favourite. I haven't tried their gold range so can't comment on it. I stock Nouvatan as my golden range. It smells lovely, has great fade off, is a nice natural colour, has full range of %'sand their customer service is fantastic.

Suntana and Laurens way are both dark tans. I'm not sure what delivery costs to NI would be but I'm sure there websites would have info x

Nouvatan for golden definitely x

Thank you everyone

Latest posts

Back