St. Moritz instant leg tanning spray

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Telefang

Reaction score
Hello Skin Geeks!

Firstly, I hope that I have posted this in the right section; wasn't sure if it goes here or in Chit Chat, so please accept my apologies if the post has to be moved to another section!

My spray tanning salon is based abroad, and I've been back in the United Kingdom to visit family since September 17th and I'll be sticking around for Christmas! I've taught my cousin (whom I live with) how to spray tan, so that he could tan me and tan my regulars whilst I'm away(he does an amazing job - if I do add!)

So since I've been back I've been fading away into a ghastly ghost! Oh dear God - when I see my natural skin colour I get goosebumps sometimes! Feta cheese! I'm so used to seeing myself bronzed up that I forgot what I really look like underneath! :)

Anyway, today I was out with a friend shopping today and I put "Find a Self Tanner" as a priority! So after getting a lovely pair of jeans and my friend some boots, I dragged him to Boots and politely asked the assistant where I can find St. Tropez and she directed me upstairs!

So I'm scouring the brands... St. Tropez.. £30???? Hmm... £20.. Not so bad, considering.. Looking around at the other brands and there are the poor old bottom I notice "St. Moriz" range, which I've heard a little about (a "St. Tropez knockoff) and I've heard mixed reviews, but only a very little...

I'm a complete amateur with tanning mouses and self-sprays, so I'm very cautious and the St. Moriz Instant Leg Tanning Spray caught my eyes... I remember watching an episode of the Kardashians, where she uses a similar "leg makeup" product but actually uses it all over her body, so I decided, heck! for £4.99 why not, first time for everything! I've heard these "leg airbrush" are using marketing motives so you get the whole range anyway, but do forgive me if I'm wrong as I said, I am a SELF-tan amateur!

I get home, exfoliate and wash my face... First I sprayed some of the St. Moriz on my hands and tried to rub it into my face, but that didn't go all too well... So I decide to go face up and close my eyes, hold my breath, and spray a good amount on my face in a circular motion! It looked rather funny at first, but gosh! When I rubbed it in and evened it out... It's covered all of my acne blemishes and I feel myself again!! It did feel and look just a tiny bit powdery though (I guess this is because I didn't moisturize before applying, silly!) so I rubbed a little vaseline into my hands and patted and rubbed my face gently...

Honestly, I swear to God.. I look AMAZING! I look like someone friggin created Adobe Photoshop RealLife and someones airbrushed my skin to the max!! Considering I've used spray tanning plenty, and have used so many different cosmetic brands to cover my face and give me a healthy glow... This stuff is SO good that I've already ordered another 2 bottles off the net! This is JUST what I've been looking for, and for £4.99... and shamefully even cheaper on Amazon...

Yes! I know as Skin Professionals we need to keep up to standard, but also as a professional I will give credit where it is due, because this "cheap knock-off" has just fixed 99% of my skin issues and I just look and feel amazing... I know some people really find this St. Moriz brand untasteful, and I haven't tried their mousses or DHA-based sprays... I think anyone who loves a glow that they can apply, and wash off without worrying about streaks or waiting 8 hours... It is simply quite amazing!

I certainly do recommend this product! I apologize for the long rant, but really felt the need to write it as I feel this product has saved me from so many of my problems, AND saved me tens, if not hundreds of pounds on makeups and bronzers and goodness-knows-what else!!!

Thank You!!

One of my nail clients uses this and swears by it lol x

Sent from my GT-N7105 using SalonGeek mobile app

I haven't tried the spray but absolutely love the mousse. Might give it a go xx

I love the mousse gives a lovely natural non streaky colour :D and bottle it's self last aaaaages.. Might give the spray ago, though not so confident with spraying myself lol x

Have you read the ingredients list?!

I 100% agree! I am a tan-addict and have tried the majority of self tanners out there, St Moriz i swear by, i wont use anything else now as this stuff is AMAZING and so cheap! (considering i buy a bottle a week, i needed cheap) Definitely recommend this!xxxx

I also use the moose and I think it's amazing!! £3.00 in Wilko!! X

I am a self tanner addict but I have to say I HATE St. Moriz. I find that the fade off is horrible and that it as absolute nightmare to scrub off.

I have been using Cocoa Brown for the last few weeks and I love it. It's not mega dark so it's good for wearing during the week and it just fades away instead of going patchy. One bath and a wee rub down with the towel and its completely off ready for next application :D AND its a 3 hour developing tan so its great for last minute emergencies!

Latest posts

Back