Starting college today!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vanityloves

Reaction score
Morning geeks! I'm so excited as I start lvl2 hairdressing today! Anyone else starting college? What are you all studying? X

How exciting, hope it all goes well for you! I loved hair for first few months then realised it wasn't for me an did 2 years in beauty which I love :) I'm sure you will enjoy it if its your passion :) x

Have fun and good luck!! I'm sure you'll be fab! I'm going back next week to do my level three hair :) xxx

i start my level 2 barbering next week:green:

Hi geeks! End of my first week and loving it! Can't wait to get stuck in! Still love doing the beauty side to though xx

I started this Tuesday just gone :) just qualifie as a Level 2 Nail Technician & now studying Level 2 Beauty Therapy x

I'm starting college on Monday - level 2 beauty therapy. I'm really excited!!! :D

I start my level 3 nvq hair on the 9th. I wasn't going to do it because my level 2 was very basic but decided I needed to do it. Excited x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm starting nvq3 on the 19th ! Excited !!

I'm all enrolled and ready to start my NVQ2 Beauty Therapy :) I'm really excited! I hope you enjoy hairdressing x

Im starting my L3 hairdressing on the 16th, super excited :biggrin:

I'm starting level 2 make-up and manicure on Thursday but there's a slight chance the course won't run due to numbers, will find out for sure on Tuesday!

I start level 3 beauty therapy on Tuesday I'm so excited to get back to college can't wait

I'm starting level 2 hairdressing on thurs, can't wait 😊 xx

Im starting l3 beauty on monday! x

doing a part time level 3 diploma in nail technology,on Tuesday. I've just opened a hair salon and planning my wedding so busy time for me :) can't wait!!

Good luck to fellow geeks getting back to education!
X

Starting my level 3 Beauty on Tuesday, I hope i've done the right thing, its a big commitment with working too :rolleyes:

On Wednesday I start a level 5 business management and leadership course. Very nervous to be starting back at college (feeling old at 28) and also to be doing a degree level course. I didn't even do A levels so I'm anxious. I hope I learn something new.

Jem x

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek app

On Wednesday I start a level 5 business management and leadership course. Very nervous to be starting back at college (feeling old at 28)

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek app

Theres no hope for me then, i'm 41 hahaha:lol:

I'm sure you will shine, just enjoy x

Starting my level 3 Beauty on Tuesday, I hope i've done the right thing, its a big commitment with working too :rolleyes:

I felt the same yellowlass but once I did my induction I knew I had made the right decision!! I start level 2 beauty properly tomorrow and I'm sooooo excited!! I'm really excited to get my uniform and kit he he xx

Latest posts

Back