Starting college today!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I felt the same yellowlass but once I did my induction I knew I had made the right decision!! I start level 2 beauty properly tomorrow and I'm sooooo excited!! I'm really excited to get my uniform and kit he he xx

I did Level 2 last year, you will enjoy it, keep me posted how you get on xxx

I did Level 2 last year, you will enjoy it, keep me posted how you get on xxx

I'm dead excited :) can't wait to get stuck in, you let me know how you get on too xxx

I start level 3 on Thursday nail technology, dont suppose you know what you get in the kit? Xx

I'm not sure as I'm doing beauty, we just got an order form and that was it really xxx

I'm starting level 2 make-up and manicure on Thursday but there's a slight chance the course won't run due to numbers, will find out for sure on Tuesday!

Hi i want to do a make-up course but the manicure and make-up course, but i already have my level 2 manciure qulaification so not sure what to do x x

My course is for 4 hours a week for 33 weeks we cover make-up and manicure and get taught how to give make-up classes.
There is a chance that it wont run, i shall be so disappointed if it doesn't and they will have to refund my money:sad:

Had a phone call at 5pm to say my course has been cancelled :(
They didn't have enough people enrol to run the course :thumbdown:

I'm starting level 2 nail services tomorrow. I have my induction first and start properly next week. Feeling quite nervous but that's to be expected I guess.

Good luck to everyone doing courses this year xx

First lesson last night - I was really nervous. Didn't help walking in the salon and realising I was between 8 to 13 years older than everyone!! :eek: I'm sure 40 isn't over the hill and I will give them all a run for their money :biggrin: Most of them don't work - I'm hoping I can keep my energy levels up as I work full-time!

It's our induction week so lots and lots of paperwork and ice breakers. Apparently we are doing something will balloons tonight???? Our course starts properly next week - we begin with eye treatments. I was a little nervous to read that our first exam is in 3 weeks!!! :Scared:

Hope everyone who started last night enjoyed it. I feel the nerves have now gone and I just want to get started!!

I had my first proper day last night, some girls dropped out after induction :-( so we couldn't really start anything properly as the college is interviewing again this week :-( we're starting facials on Saturday when the new girls start so I'm really excited about that! Xx

Hi I start college at 9 clock this morning I am absolutely nervous, I think ill be oldest in my group as its mostly young girls that have left school what go to college round here, I feel sick am that nervous lol, hopefully all will be fine x

Hi I start college at 9 clock this morning I am absolutely nervous, I think ill be oldest in my group as its mostly young girls that have left school what go to college round here, I feel sick am that nervous lol, hopefully all will be fine x

I was like that last week, I literally didn't eat all day I was that nervous!! I'm not sure about the day courses but I know with my evening one it's mainly older girls xxx

Don't be nervous, you are all in the same boat:) You will probably find like any group of people, you will make friends with those that are on the same wave length as you, try not to think about the age thing and bear in mind that your client base will be of varying ages so it's good practice to be around a varied age range xx

I was like that last week, I literally didn't eat all day I was that nervous!! I'm not sure about the day courses but I know with my evening one it's mainly older girls xxx

It went all fine nothing to worry about I know 3 of the girls in my group thank god, the younger girls are really immature and swear so that takes getting used to. Done till Thursday now xx

It went all fine nothing to worry about I know 3 of the girls in my group thank god, the younger girls are really immature and swear so that takes getting used to. Done till Thursday now xx

Aw glad it went ok! Was it induction this week?xx

Latest posts

Back