starting to use brisa

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOPCAT1008

Reaction score
Hi everyone - i have just done some brisa training and decided to go for it and buy all stuff. can anyone reccommend what I really do need as the list is long, also is there a cheaper lamp I could buy rather than the one from designer nails @ £119.95. look forward to all your help as I knew when i started using l and p i bought so much at the beginning that I didnt need for ages. I was thinking of buying the brisa professional kit @ £107.95 plus VAT then the lamp - would this be ok ?

the professional kit is the most economical way to purchase Brisa.
apart from special offers there isn't really a way of buying the lamp any cheaper unless you wait for the next 'show' and try your luck there with offers and reductions.

TOPCAT1008 said:
Hi everyone - i have just done some brisa training and decided to go for it and buy all stuff. can anyone reccommend what I really do need as the list is long, also is there a cheaper lamp I could buy rather than the one from designer nails @ £119.95. look forward to all your help as I knew when i started using l and p i bought so much at the beginning that I didnt need for ages. I was thinking of buying the brisa professional kit @ £107.95 plus VAT then the lamp - would this be ok ?

Hiya...didnt you get the kit with your training...? to train you need a kit to train with...so you should already have everything you need. xx

Hello Topcat, a bit confused...you did some Brisa training but don't know about the lamp??? If you do the Brisa training you get the lamp and kit as part of your course...and if you have been trained you will know that you cannot use Brisa products with other lamps on the market because of the wattage and cure times!!?? Did you do a Creative Brisa course? maybe I've got my wires crossed, I would like to help further, let us know what training you've had and I'll be able to advise further.

I would never advise buying any other lamp to use with your Brisa.

You would be better of buying the professional kit after you have done your training, (kit comes with the training)with both the lamp and kit included in the kit, you would get the best results from your product.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

fiona wallace said:
If you do the Brisa training you get the lamp and kit as part of your course...and if you have been trained you will know that you cannot use Brisa products with other lamps on the market because of the wattage and cure times!!??

sorry to disagree but i've been using Brisa for several months now and havn't bought a new lamp. I'm using my LCN lamp which has 4 9 watt bulbs. Maybe i've just been lucky but i've had no problems at all using this lamp

dids said:
sorry to disagree but i've been using Brisa for several months now and havn't bought a new lamp. I'm using my LCN lamp which has 4 9 watt bulbs. Maybe i've just been lucky but i've had no problems at all using this lamp

hiya, as you say you are using Brisa ... you also would have had to buy the lamp and the kit for when you did the training...what i mean is...they wont let you do your Brisa training using another brand of lamp....so who's just using Brisa and who's actually done there Brisa training...?

NailStyle said:
hiya, as you say you are using Brisa ... you also would have had to buy the lamp and the kit for when you did the training...what i mean is...they wont let you do your Brisa training using another brand of lamp....so who's just using Brisa and who's actually done there Brisa training...?
I converted to Brisa from LCN gels, havn't had any formal training as yet but as I said i've had no problems with it, Actually its a real pleasure to work with compared to other gels i've trained with. (LCN, Calgel and Star nails). I bought my starter kit direct from Designer nails and they were happy for this as i have 4 years experience with gel.

I tried Brisa with my LCN lamp and got serious product breakdown so you are lucky. Got the Brisa lamp now so all is well.

dids said:
I converted to Brisa from LCN gels, havn't had any formal training as yet but as I said i've had no problems with it, Actually its a real pleasure to work with compared to other gels i've trained with. (LCN, Calgel and Star nails). I bought my starter kit direct from Designer nails and they were happy for this as i have 4 years experience with gel.

hiya ... cool...if it works for you. I wasnt trying to start a topic of "why are you using Brisa with no training" just dont want any new geeks on here to think that they can attend Brisa training using another brand of lamp. xx

hey topcat, i have to say if i was using brisa (which i will be doing in nov after training) i would only use it with brisa lamp. If you do the training with CND you get a great kit and in actual fact you get training free as you get what you paid for the course back in the kit. I am doing mine in nov and can't wait xx

forgot to say topcat training is £199 plus vat, CND number is 01132750433 (leeds) why not give them a buzz? HTH xx

elfprincessem said:
forgot to say topcat training is £199 plus vat, CND number is 01132750433 (leeds) why not give them a buzz? HTH xx
hi everyone, thanks for all your replies.
i actually trained with nails inc. with calgel and have read all about brisa so thought I would give it a try . Didnt know about the lamp situation though so thanks for your answers. will call glasgow tomorrow and ask their advice about buying kit etc.

TOPCAT1008 said:
hi everyone, thanks for all your replies.
i actually trained with nails inc. with calgel and have read all about brisa so thought I would give it a try . Didnt know about the lamp situation though so thanks for your answers. will call glasgow tomorrow and ask their advice about buying kit etc.
Hi - sorry I have just reread my first post and noticed I have written did some brisa training when I actually meant calgel training. Sorry for mixing you all up !!

Latest posts

Back