Starting waxing again...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silver Fern

Reaction score
.... and feel like I'm making a right hash of it!

It's been just over 9 weeks since I broke my wrist and I had my first waxing client last night.

It's been ages anyway that I had any regular waxing practice - July last year just before we moved house!

Anyway, it took me an hour and a quarter to do a full leg and bikini wax - the client was lovely, no complaints but I seemed to use a lot of wax (a full small tub of hive perron rigot non-strip) and I felt so slow!!

Is this just a case of practicing more? How much wax do you use for a full leg wax and bikini wax? How long does it take you?

As with everything, if you are not in the swing of things it might take some time to get into it again but as they say once you know how to ride a push bike you wont forget. Sorry for the comparison but i am sure if you have been competent and confident in waxing before it will come back to you in no time.

Make sure that the wax has got the right temperature so that you can apply it thinly. Once you have had a few clients on the couch you will be fine and wonder what your worries were all about.

Latest posts

Back