Steroid tablets and spray tans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bladesgirl

Reaction score
Hiya Everybody, just wondered if anybody had ever had any problems with Spray Tans not taking with clients who've recently taken Steroids for Asthma?

Thankyou in advance :)

Hiya Everybody, just wondered if anybody had ever had any problems with Spray Tans not taking with clients who've recently taken Steroids for Asthma?

Thankyou in advance :)

there is more behind this question than meets the eye ...what problem have you come across ...very specific question but not a complete one :wink2:

tell us more

there is more behind this question than meets the eye ...what problem have you come across ...very specific question but not a complete one :wink2:

tell us more

:-D nothing more behind it than the Skin on one of my clients last night just didn't want to "accept" the solution, I've been tanning for two years and this has never happened before, I was tanning a military wives choir and while the other girls looked nice and brown after i'd tanned them, this one lady was still white! :(

:-D nothing more behind it than the Skin on one of my clients last night just didn't want to "accept" the solution, I've been tanning for two years and this has never happened before, I was tanning a military wives choir and while the other girls looked nice and brown after i'd tanned them, this one lady was still white! :(

I thought there was a specific question lurking behind your posting

There could be many reasons for this and given everyone else tans turned out fine then it isn't the solution or application

Solution is not guaranteed to take on everyone and one in a thousand simply do not react at all

additionally it could well be medication issues as you possibly suspect

Do you know if this person has had successful applications in the past or was this there first one

I thought there was a specific question lurking behind your posting

There could be many reasons for this and given everyone else tans turned out fine then it isn't the solution or application

Solution is not guaranteed to take on everyone and one in a thousand simply do not react at all

additionally it could well be medication issues as you possibly suspect

Do you know if this person has had successful applications in the past or was this there first one

Thankyou for your replies Colin, it was her first ever Spray Tan and she doesn't Tan in the sun either so maybe she is one of those unfortunate ladies who just won't Tan

Thankyou for your replies Colin, it was her first ever Spray Tan and she doesn't Tan in the sun either so maybe she is one of those unfortunate ladies who just won't Tan

you could always try B&Q own brand one coat dark chocolate emulsion
:eek::lol::lol:

you could always try B&Q own brand one coat dark chocolate emulsion
:eek::lol::lol:

😂😂😂😂 there's an idea 😆😆😆😆

what is the scientific explanation to why someone who takes steroids may not absorb a tan?

Latest posts

Back