Stickers and Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blossom

Reaction score
I have a couple of clients wanting snowfkakes on their nails, i have self adhesive snowflake stickers, does anyone do this over shellac and seal it under top coat and does it work ok? Are 2 tocoats better?

Thank you x

I've not used stickers I just stamp :) super quick and easy

Sent from my SM-G850F using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi, iv not tried stickers but have you tried stamping at all? There so beautiful on gel polish, and snowflakes are crazy popular now it's getting close to Xmas aren't they !
Easy to do and just seal with Topcoat

I hope the answer to this is a straightforward as I anticipated. I bought a load of stickers for our Christmas nail art fundraiser. Still haven't used any!

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use stickers with shellac just stick and top coat done ! Easy xx can you tell me a good stamping system as interested to give this a go thank you

Moyou london website for stamping plates, and Amazon for konad white &black stamp starter kit :biggrin:

Yes was thinking of stamping but you usually get teething troubles with something new dont you lol and as i already have the stickers

Thank you

I use stickers & water decals on the inhibition layer of the second cured colour coat. I find decals thinner & flatter but with both ive topcoated once & they've been fine :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank guys , off to get stamping wish me luck x Happy stickers , stamping , and brilliant nailing !! Xx

Latest posts

Back