Stocking Rescue RXx and IBX, who do you retail to?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dudeymel

Reaction score
Hiya, I currently do IBX manis and a few of my clients who have had the treatment due to damaged nails have said they are desperate to repair their nails but couldn't afford to have the treatment done weekly or fortnightly which I would recommend until the splits have healed and are therefore coming around once a month which I'm not sure is actually having any effect on their nails so I've been looking at the rescuerxx and thinking about stocking it. My thinking though is that all my IBX clients will then just purchase rescue pinkies instead and i will lose out on a lot of money so I'm wondering if there any of you out there who stock both and how do you retail them separately and also could I have a client in for IBX and send them away with a rescue pinkie to start using the following day and then after 30 days come back for IBX or would that affect the nails? Ive had a look at the pricing of the pinkies on sweetsquared and its quite a lot considering I only have 2 clients in mind so have any of you bought them seperately and ive missed them on the site? also could anyne tell me the retial prices xx

I use IBX on my Gel polish clients as part of that treatment. I have found that I would use it every appointment for 3 appointments then every second appointment until nails are perfect then gauge how things are and use as necessary.
I don't do any IBX only manicures.

I too wondered how the Rescue Rxx would fit in as my clientele all want colour on their nails and it is best on naked nails for up to 4 weeks.
I bought 4 of the 15ml bottles to see how it would go.
Before I could even use it myself I sold 2 to clients who really only get their nails done for special occasions but wanted something to help their condition. (They are hair clients in the salon so that's how I still see them when they aren't in at me.) having tried it myself I found after a couple of weeks my nails had most definitely improved and I went back to my gel polish.
The last bottle I sold to someone looking to improve the condition of her nails before her appointment with me next month for her holidays.

I am not tempted by the pinky size bottles but I will stock a small amount of the 15ml size for this type of client and for hair clients who have no intention of booking a treatment with me but want a free consultation and advice about their nails, they are much easier to deal with when you have something to sell them!

I wouldn't mix the 2 services IBX is completely different from the Rescue Rxx.

thank you for replying, I cant see the 15ml bottles on sweetsquareds site :/ I may market IBX for my gel wearers and put together and keep my IBX mani but offer rescuerxx when i get a one off client for a mani x

Latest posts

Back