Stoptober

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyd91

Reaction score
Is anyone else out there seriously trying this as I am and struggling already :(

Im just wondering if anyone has any tips or anything on stopping smoking
Xx
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm trying this although it's not going great so far lol! I hate everything about smoking except for smoking! I desperately need to quit! I've ordered one of those electric ones as groupon had an offer on them so hopefully ill do better when that arrives!

I'm trying to replace cigarettes with carrots lol! I'm about to turn orange!

Xxxxx

I gave up a few months back and used the e cigarette. Best invention ever! I was a real die hard smoker and can honestly say I still do miss a nice smoke but I'm pregnant now and obviously won't touch one. I have now stopped the e cig altogether but I do still give it a little hold now and then to satisfy my habit of having something in my hand.

I used greensmoke they are a slightly more expensive e cig company but their cartridges are quality and last well.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm on week 6 of no smoking and its been so hard. I was getting a lot of pressure from the kids to stop so went to the doctors and got the patches. I've been so emotional. Could quite easily leave my husband too. But I've come this far just got to keep going. The doctor gave me a mouth spray too as I was struggling. It helps if your mentally psyched up to do it. I wasn't I could off happily carried on smoking but when you think of your health and money your saving its well worth it. So best of luck to you x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Well day 2 and still not a single puff. I feel proud already :)

Im not a smoker but several of my friends have given up successfully with e.cigs. They have all different flavoured ones!

Good luck to all trying to quit. You can do it!!

I started today (had 2 yesterday) & already struggling. I have bought loads of calippo lollies as this is the only thing that curbs my cravings slightly x

Well done on you all. I been stopped 11 years :eek: yeah its hard and I think you Def have to have willpower too. I used the patches for 7 weeks and filled a bottle with the little pop up lid, you know like the fruit shoot bottles have, with water and a squeeze of jif lemon in it as was told that flushes the toxins out quicker and lessens the cravings and also the sooking (if you know what I mean lol ) compensates for the habit of having a cigarette..keep it up girls you can do it and save plenty money for more shoes and handbags :)

Well done on you all. I been stopped 11 years :eek: yeah its hard and I think you Def have to have willpower too. I used the patches for 7 weeks and filled a bottle with the little pop up lid, you know like the fruit shoot bottles have, with water and a squeeze of jif lemon in it as was told that flushes the toxins out quicker and lessens the cravings and also the sooking (if you know what I mean lol ) compensates for the habit of having a cigarette..keep it up girls you can do it and save plenty money for more shoes and handbags :)

Please tell me you only sniffed the bottle & didn't drink it ;) x

Latest posts

Back