Storage for my kit?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samantha johns

Kettering, Northamptonshire
Reaction score
Hi ya I'm racking up a few gel polish colours now and I'm in need of a storage device that doesn't cost the earth and can hold my gel polish colours, bonder, top coat , base coat and led lamp plus all my cleansing bits what is everyone using as I don't wanna turn up with carrier bags lmao 😜

I have a large giraffe pattern bag thats on wheels with a pull out handle its probably around 3ft long, and in my local £ store they are selling clear boxes with coloured handles and clips at the side,I have my shellac polishes in 1,acrylic in another,files,metal tools,liquids and nails polishes all have their own separate boxes,all looks neat and tidy, easily wiped clean, very heavy but works for me

That wouldn't be big enough for me lol

I have one from roo beauty but I'm starting to find now that I need more space for gel polish as I have bio sculpture in my case also. But I think I will get a separate case for my gelish soon

Thanks again everyone i look into all these I suppose bigger is better rather than buying to small and having to buy again x x

Latest posts

Back