Straightening treatments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caitlinhunterx

Reaction score
Hello,

Wonder if anyone could recommend a straightening treatment like a kebelo treatment. Basically I have a client who has fine hair and gets bleach 6% highlights every 3 months. She washes her hair everyday drys and straightens. She won't give up the heat on her hair every day and her hair is very short. I suggested a straightening treatment she could have done to try make her not straighten her hair as much.. Any suggestions on what I could do?

Thanks[emoji179][emoji179]

Just a suggestion you could try glatt no1 for coloured hair. There are others on the market however. But what you got to think of your client has the bug to keep using straighteners. So adding a chemical treatment might kill her hair even more. The fact it's fine isn't going to help either and she could end up with a lot of breakage.
I think your gonna have to seriously educate your client on straighteners + colour= thin hair and dryness.
Defiantly do a elasticity test and get a responsibility waiver signed by the client if your to go ahead there's nothing like covering your own back my lovely.

Thanks lovely xx

Latest posts

Back