Strange interview - what is the norm?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has she asked you to go back in?

Why don't you call and ask for money owed? Maybe it was just that she didn't have clients for you and didn't want you just standing around all day?

Has she asked you to go back in?

Why don't you call and ask for money owed? Maybe it was just that she didn't have clients for you and didn't want you just standing around all day?

No, she hasn't asked me to go back yet. (not that I would) Fair enough, if that's the case she didn't have clients for me and wanted me to do cleaning, but for free?? That's my problem. She didn't pay me. Anyway , I have now contacted her that I want my money, so waiting for a reply.

sounds like uve had some really crappy luck there.. do u apply for these jobs urself or do they find you? maybe try going through an agency instead? x

I dont work in the beauty industry myself (yet) so it was just an idea. In the industry Ive worked in Ive always gone through agencies, I suppose I thought that maybe then it would at least be a little bit more professional if an agency found you the job as then the salon would have to speak to the too about how it went etc and they wouldnt be in a position to just decide not to pay a salary for a whole days work or to ask someone to just clean all day/.. but what do I know! I would try it though

Has she paid up?

Has she paid up?
Hi, yes after me ringing her and telling her that she "forgot" to pay me. All sorted now. Who knows if she would have paid me if I didn't ask.
PS: I really hate asking for money.

Latest posts

Back