Stress

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vitality

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

Everyone here seems to work so hard like myself and I find myself getting a bit overwhelmed sometimes, (I'm doing a business degree full time, rent a room/table in salon, teach and do mobile work).What do you guys all do to unwind?

salon geek, facebook, read, drink, eat, watch films, go to the gym and attend classes such as pilates, body balance, zumba, body pump.

salon geek, facebook, read, drink, eat, watch films, go to the gym and attend classes such as pilates, body balance, zumba, body pump.

Anne, I looked at your website the other day, so impressed but how do you find time for pilates, zumba and all the extras you do?

from Debbie's HTC Sense

red wine is delicious.

One of many things from when I am developing.

I now have a brother in law and being taught some flying lessons by him (well un sort of certified since he doesn't hold the relevant qualification for such a role its not like driving a car really), kind of a weird way of unwinding but I do lol.

Flight Simulator for the times when I can't do what I could only dream of doing like flying Boeings and things like that, actually about a week ago I did the most beautiful (well I thought it was) ILS landing, just wish I could do that for real.

Working out riffs on my Les Paul guitar, it's a reissue not the genuine thing but it is by Gibson so quite proud of that.

I still have this obsession with what I did at University in doing CG effects (even though I am not that good to be honest) watching the special editions to good CG effects from films/movies, ILM being the mother of all CG effects they own about 80-90% of the market for all motion special effects in the multimedia industry, created by George Lucas called Industrial Light and Magic.

Sounds good girlies, I think it's really important to set aside some time for yourself. I love reading but it always seems to be self help books, beauty or business related :-| Should really find some sort of hobbie, I go to the gym and love the classes but still feel like it's work lol.

Latest posts

Back