Stretch marks...HELP!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this will always be the case, very few things seem to work for everyone (even many medical treatments). Regardless of the old saying, it seems what's good for the goose is not always good for the gander. All any therapist can do is recommend on the basis of their experience/knowledge combined with the experiences of their friends & clients.

Aw hon, don't worry too much about it, just concentrate on having a lovely time in Florda, it is a great time of year to go and nobody will be looking at your stretch marks.

Aw hon, don't worry too much about it, just concentrate on having a lovely time in Florda, it is a great time of year to go and nobody will be looking at your stretch marks.

Best answer yet! I hate mine which are from my first child who is 18 next month, so if I didn't have them I wouldn't have my kids, so yes I'd rather have stretch marks knowing where they came from. Even though I do wear bikinis I can be self concious of them but if someone else doesn't like them so what, you can hardly see them unless you are quite close but who other than my hubby and kids and going to be that close?

Beauty creams are merely that, they are not normally enough to get fantastic results for everyone. When you look at medical treatments these go through strict trials to get licences to say they are suitable to use, the inclusion criteria and effective at treating x, y and z. So if it is on prescription you can be safe in the knowledge that you would probably be having a treatment that works. Sometimes the side effects can be tenfold in some people but the treatment will be effective but not tolerated.

All stretch marks will fade and become less visible, when new various things can lessen the redness but they will still be there.

Strap on your bikini and don't worry that you have stretch marks and they are a part of you!

Last edited:
i have recently moved in with my boyfriend too and you in to the comfy stage dont you where your not bothered about putting on a little weight.. i dont mind because before i was underweight and dont want to be too skinny again but hate this lol

that has made me feel alot better and dont really care as much now because i have a boyfriend and he doesnt care so i dont really care what other people think its just self confidence init .. you dont feel right unless your bodies right. and like you said you dont care because you know they came with your babies.. if that was the case i wouldnt care either because id rather have stretch marks and healthy babies than have perfect skin.. and i cant wait for that day.. but untill then , i am only petite and have big patches of very dark pink lines on the back of my legs and i feel weird when people look at them ..
thanks for what you said tho .. has helped knowing its not just me :):green:

Defenitly coco butter!! Stand by it 100% it has done wonders for me!! But you have to get into a routine & stick to it!! It pretty much made my sister in laws c-section scar disappear too!! x

Latest posts

Back