Strip false lashes how much do you charge

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lady Murasaki

Reaction score
How much do you charge clients for strip lashes?

On it's own or as part of makeup service? I don't add extra for lashes if it's part of bridal or occasion makeup.

It's for special occasion.

Because most of my clients don't want them I don't included in my prices

they are complimentary with all makeups with me... if they dont want them then they still pay the price

I buy my lashes as in strip lashes from Eldora. They are amazing. Trade price is even more amazing, the quality is superb. I love my mac and velour lashes but these rival it well. I always use my duo glue as i prefer it. I charge a reasonable rate to retail them and then add a £3 applying fee if applying separately. hths xoxo

I charge £15 for strip or cluster lashes

they are complimentary with all makeups with me... if they dont want them then they still pay the price

The only problem is that I have had clients wanting me to knock money off if they don't want them when I have included it in the price.

Don't mention it in prices etc. I don't put it on my price list i just ask them if they want lashes when I'm doing the eye makeup.

The only problem is that I have had clients wanting me to knock money off if they don't want them when I have included it in the price.

I've had this because I dont add extra for lashes I just factor it into the price so they're included if required for every service. I just say that I don't charge for them, but the service price remains the same....so it's a bargain if you'd like them but no difference if you don't. If you're really pressed by a client, you could say that you get them wholesale so the cost for lashes is negligible for you.

If I am doing them as a stand alone application plus retail, which isn't often, I charge £8. Clusters at £15.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back