Struggling geek with her leaflet design

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiara

Reaction score
Hi there,

Not sure if I should have put this here or in chit chat but I've got an essentials bundle with Carl at verve, I had the logo designed last week which I love but I'm really struggling with my leaflet design and how it should look.

For some reason im having a major mental block today, getting my pricing together and what not isn't the problem I'm just really struggling on how It should look front & back :(

I love how peoples price lists have on the bottom the logos for the brands they use but where would I get these from as he's advised not to take them from the internet and the same goes for pictures I may want on it.

Any help would be appreciated

Many thanks

Tara Xx

Email the brands and they will happily send them over to you- you can then send them to Carl!

The same thing is happening to me too, with regard to the A5 leaflet design. So I've put mine to one side.

Put what you want to be known for first on the leaflet. Is it nails, facials, or??

Your name, tel number, your logo, obviously.

Do a draft on paper first, then type it up. You can always keep changing it.

Get original graphics from whichever brand you use. Call or email the company. The majority of them send images to you for free. There are also places like shutter stock who you could either purchase or get limited free photos from. xx

Thanks for the advice ladies really helpful Xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409177396.330383.jpg
This is what mine looks like

Amy's hairdressing

Latest posts

Back