Strut Your Stuff - results are up!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on your win, Heather! FAB nails! :hug:

Thanks girl!!!! Are you gonna enter NEXT YEAR??????? It was a pretty cool experience overall ;)

Has anyone congratulated you yet Tammy???? LOL! CONRATS ON YOUR PLACE MASTIFFMOM!!! Your nails were BEAUTIFUL! You can do my nails ANYTIME. :) xo

Thanks girl!!!! Are you gonna enter NEXT YEAR??????? It was a pretty cool experience overall ;)

Uhhhhhh...I'll have to keep working on those smile lines. It's gonna be a while for me... :)

You ALL did amazing nails... :hug:

Has anyone congratulated you yet Tammy???? LOL! CONRATS ON YOUR PLACE MASTIFFMOM!!! Your nails were BEAUTIFUL! You can do my nails ANYTIME. :) xo

Thanks Heather. I know most people only know me by Mastiffmom. It would be impossible to expect congrats from those who do not know who I really am. And as far as me doing your nails....well... I feel the very same of you. Who knows we may get to see each other in the near future...I hope anyway.

Talk to you soon!

Mastiffmom

well done every one. the work standard is just amazing.

Thanks Heather. I know most people only know me by Mastiffmom. It would be impossible to expect congrats from those who do not know who I really am. And as far as me doing your nails....well... I feel the very same of you. Who knows we may get to see each other in the near future...I hope anyway.

Talk to you soon!

Mastiffmom

So - which ones were yours? - congratulations if you were a winner but no we dont know your real name to make any links with.

So - which ones were yours? - congratulations if you were a winner but no we dont know your real name to make any links with.

I think she's the 3rd place winner in Enhancement JR (please correct me if I'm wrong :hug:) xx

Yes, that would be me. Like I said I know everyone here knows me only as mastiffmom and I don't think I ever even mentioned I entered so it would have been impossible for anyone to know....Heather exposed me. LOL! Actually I cropped the headshot out of a photo that had two of my mastiffs in it. One one either side. Gotta love those furbabies.

Thanks and have a great day!!

Mastiffmom
AKA: Tammi, 3rd place Jr. Enhacement entry
CND Grand Master

Latest posts

Back