Strut Your Stuff - results are up!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hug:Wow well done girls :hug:

thanks for all the lovely messages and well done to all the others too.:hug:

now all i have to do is master the competition pink and white.
i had 3 attempts this year and binned them all !

thanks for all the lovely messages and well done to all the others too.:hug:

now all i have to do is master the competition pink and white.
i had 3 attempts this year and binned them all !

Lol- I'll help ya susan- the trick is white sculpting gel on a REALLY long nail bed I think ;) Oh and I measured the white on EVERY NAIL to make sure they were even ;)

The mural is STUNNING. I am in AWE. I think I even held my breath a little while I was looking at them ;)

Congrats to all who took part

Well done girls! Those nails are FANTASTIC!!!!

Congratlations :hug::green:

Fantastic work ladies, congratulations and well done...xx

Thanks&congrats to all from me too :hug:

Well done to you to Christine - we didnt realise that was you on there in second place! We should have told them to put the geeky names down - we would have known then.

Well done :hug:

Well done to you to Christine - we didnt realise that was you on there in second place! We should have told them to put the geeky names down - we would have known then.

Well done :hug:

Thank you :hug: I woke up today and had to check my laptop for the results again, still can't belive it :green:

well done every1 u should b proud!

Well done everyone xxx

congrats to all stunning entry's well done.

Congrats to everyone! It would be interesting to know what products those of us who entered used in the submissions for enhancement Jr. and Sr.

Mastiffmom
CND Grand Master

congratulations to all that were placed and entered, there were some gorgeous entrys x :hug:

where do you get those long tips from??

AMAZING NAILS EVERYONE----congrats to all the winners.I felt like a loser until I got my critique from the judges and then I didn't feel so bad!And what great company to be in MMSR !
Wow for me a real privelege.Will be looking forward all year long to the next one!! I am still reading essays and admiring all the entries.

AMAZING NAILS EVERYONE----congrats to all the winners.I felt like a loser until I got my critique from the judges and then I didn't feel so bad!And what great company to be in MMSR !
Wow for me a real privelege.Will be looking forward all year long to the next one!! I am still reading essays and admiring all the entries.

the critique really is invaluable isnt it.
i think it really helps to boost your scores for the next year if you use your critique to concentrate on your weaker aspects.

Congrats to everyone! It would be interesting to know what products those of us who entered used in the submissions for enhancement Jr. and Sr.

Mastiffmom
CND Grand Master

Are we allowed to say now??

I think so....hmmm...I'll have to go look at that. I was just curious. Heather, I know you and I use the same products. You used gel and I used L&P. That is two placements in the same category for sure that use the same brand.

Mastiffmom
CND Grand Master

Well done ladies:hug:

Congrats on your win, Heather! FAB nails! :hug:

Latest posts

Back