Stuck with this eye shape

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SheepPuff

Reaction score
Hello and thank you for taking your time to look. I'm new to the make up industry and things have been going great but I'm a bit stumped.

This may seem stupid bit what sort of eye shape would you say this is?
I don't know why this client has fazed me but I'm not sure and would like further opinion.

2016-07-30 10.48.22.jpg
2016-07-30 10.48.58.jpg

Almond?

Thanks for replying. Yep I'm going with almond but it's the crease that's causing the issue. Big gap between eye and brow.

All part of the learning process :D

I wish I had a big gap I have hooded eyes :( and with her shape you can do winged liner nicely and also cut crease that will look good! With having such tiny space like I have it limited what you can do in comparison so bigger eyes.

Initially it also spooked me as most students and people we worked on were similar then in real world I worked huge variety of clients and most my Muslim clients have this kind of eye shape and big space which you can do really nice make up with! It just takes practice , if you have a willing friend try all sorts of crazy things on them! The more you practice easier and less intimidating it is when you get a client !

Have fun !

Aww thank you. I love glamming up hooded eyes! They are my favourite!

I shall keep going :) :)

Latest posts

Back