Student Discount ~ Do you offer one?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Jenny~

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

I have received a text this evening asking if I offer a student discount...

I don't offer one, but I was wondering how many of you offer a discount to students? And if so, how much do you discount and do you have limits eg - discount only available on certain days?

thanks for your replies xx

I dont offer one myself but if you want to do them I would do them for your quietest days only and maybe offer 5-10% off treatments? Would maybe go down well in Uni/college areas? Then you could put about flyers or something where the students hang out. Only takes a few to come in before word of mouth kicks in.

I offer 10% off treatments (not in conjunction with offers or packages) every Tuesday for pensioners and students :) xx

I offer "Student Tuesdays" where they get 20% off treatments with a valid student card, not in conjunction with packages and any other special offers though

I also do a loyalty card offer, Have 9 treatments get 1 free, the free treatment is the average value spent on the card and is given on production of the completed loyalty card. (One stamp per visit per person) x

Latest posts

Back