Studio 58 hair extension courses help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkglitter-x

Reaction score
Hello Geeks,
Im planning on doing a course with Studio 58, and want to hear what those who have attended have to say....

Ive seen loads of threads/posts saying they are good but doesnt go i to much detail on course structure, view on trainers, kit etc...

Any info would be a big help for me!
Thanks

I done my course with studio58 and I really enjoyed it. I got a lot of help from the trainers. They would come over and spend time with me to help me perfect things. The kit was very good, had everything you needed x

Thanks for the reply!
Do you get a colour ring in your kit?
What exactly do you get for your money?
Would you say it was thorough enough?
Do they teach you to blend the hair? Because i find difficult sometimes to blend hair extensions compared to standard hair....

Thanks for the reply!
Do you get a colour ring in your kit?
What exactly do you get for your money?
Would you say it was thorough enough?
Do they teach you to blend the hair? Because i find difficult sometimes to blend hair extensions compared to standard hair....

You have to buy a colour ring but if I remember correctly they give you a code to get the money back on your first order of hair. I thought it was very thorough, they went over everything in great detail. They spend time at the end showing you how to blend the hair.
It depends how many methods you do with how much it costs, it's worth doing 3 methods, you can always add on methods when your there. X

Thats really helpful, thanks.
Do you recall the cost of the colour ring?
Ive emailed them about dates etc so should be soon!

colour ring was £18 x

Thats really helpful, thanks.
Do you recall the cost of the colour ring?
Ive emailed them about dates etc so should be soon!

PM me if you want to but my colour rings. Only used Studio58 once and the hair strands are not 0.9g as advertised. They're customer service is appalling so I won't be using them again.. Ever!!

I never have any problems with them, I always get great customer service x

I'm interest also doing the course. Was wondering are they done with live models or dolls head?

For the past 3 weeks I've constantly tried to get in touch with them to ask some questions and decide which course to go for. Left numerous messages and emails, no reply. I've given up and booked my course with Belle, it's on Monday!
July x

For the past 3 weeks I've constantly tried to get in touch with them to ask some questions and decide which course to go for. Left numerous messages and emails, no reply. I've given up and booked my course with Belle, it's on Monday!
July x

This is typical of Studio58 they are the worst possible suppliers in terms of customer service.

This is typical of Studio58 they are the worst possible suppliers in terms of customer service.

Bugger! I was planning on using their tape hair but not getting a response to my queries! Can you recommend a tape supplier who sells in small packs? I've been searching online for HOURS! Lol.

Bugger! I was planning on using their tape hair but not getting a response to my queries! Can you recommend a tape supplier who sells in small packs? I've been searching online for HOURS! Lol.

I have their tape hair in at the moment , it's great so far and been in a month :)
We have always got replies but takes longer when they are busy training etc!

They used to be on here daily but since people have had a problems with them they never seem to be on here, I think it's just another way to avoid unhappy customers as when everyone was recommending them they were never off here : (

They got back to me on here to say they has colour rings in stock. I've asked a few other questions so hopefully will get swift replies and can go ahead.

Latest posts

Back