Studio 58 Hair Extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seancollinshaie

Reaction score
Hey geeks & geekettes! Was just wondering if anyone has used Studio 58 hair extensions and what their experiences are regarding the hair, application, removal, client feedback etc. I'm looking to change from my current supplier or maybe just offer it as a cheaper range within the salon. I've ordered a sample and just waiting for it to come :) thanks!

Sean Collins Hairdressing Glasgow

I use studio58 as a supplier and I am very happy with the hair, this is after 5 weeks, still looking lovely x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1374178324.780045.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1374178324.780045.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 614
I use studio58 as a supplier and I am very happy with the hair, this is after 5 weeks, still looking lovely x

Woaw they do look great, and how long do your clients normally manage to have them in for?

Well iv only done a few models and they are still wearing the extensions atm, so 5 weeks so far lol x

I use studio58 hair and did my training with them, their hair is really good and they are very confident about their product, great customer service too x

I use studio58 hair and did my training with them, their hair is really good and they are very confident about their product, great customer service too x

Good good, when I did email them they were very nice and very prompt so I have high hopes for them!

I've only used their hair once, and it is only in a week so I cant make comment about how well its doing, but I really like how they do smaller bundles of 20 so you can get many different colours for one head!

The hair was lovely, and all the tips were nice and equal size (I hate when they are all different!!)

There customer service is fantastic! I have not trained with them but yet they are soo helpful if I email them with a query regarding techniques! I want to train in more methods and I will definitely be going with them when the time comes.

I'm thinking about ordering their weaves but they seem far too cheap. I'm currently using SJK but they don't offer mixed colours!

The wefts are being discontinued in a sale to make way for tape hair (yay! Cant wait!) So its a bargain price, on another thread sjk are starting mixed colour wefts, I think check their facebook for details.

Ive sold the idea of tape hair to a regular, shes v excited too so having it done next time, im just at the point of having people come back for take out and its still looking good, decent hair, il be sticking with studio58.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

I ordered a weft today as they were on sale to wear whilst I take a break from prebonds, excited to test their quality xxx

I agree they are fab and customer service is great too x

The wefts are being discontinued in a sale to make way for tape hair (yay! Cant wait!) So its a bargain price, on another thread sjk are starting mixed colour wefts, I think check their facebook for details.

Ive sold the idea of tape hair to a regular, shes v excited too so having it done next time, im just at the point of having people come back for take out and its still looking good, decent hair, il be sticking with studio58.

What exactly is Tape Hair if you don't mind me asking? I've received my sample and gave it a wash (only with shampoo) wasn't too tuggy and dried nicely, however the blonde is casting alot and has an almost synthetic shine off of it. The bonds are also clear instead of coloured to match the hair. I think I will just stick with my current supplier but I think for low budget hair it is good but just not to my standards.

What exactly is Tape Hair if you don't mind me asking? I've received my sample and gave it a wash (only with shampoo) wasn't too tuggy and dried nicely, however the blonde is casting alot and has an almost synthetic shine off of it. The bonds are also clear instead of coloured to match the hair. I think I will just stick with my current supplier but I think for low budget hair it is good but just not to my standards.

Always good to get feedback and opinions, even if you have decided we a not for you.

Tape hair if you google or you tube it will give you plenty of info. Great quick method.

Clear bonds? Studio58 don't have that? Tape hair is like a weft of hair you apply to the hair with tape x

Always good to get feedback and opinions, even if you have decided we a not for you.

Tape hair if you google or you tube it will give you plenty of info. Great quick method.

Thank you. Great! Ill look it up sounds good!

Clear bonds? Studio58 don't have that? Tape hair is like a weft of hair you apply to the hair with tape x

The bonds are clear (transparent) and the sample is from Studio 58.

Ive done a few blondes, they wash up fine, I just did a removal and the blonde matched her own hair texture even at 4m.

Has anyone had a sample of the nano rings recrntly, I take back all my mocking (laughing about 'fag butt' bonds), theyre tiny! its an amazing system!

What exactly is Tape Hair if you don't mind me asking?

Its pretty new to the uk, but yeah just as it sounds taped in, wig technology. Not for everyone but superb for thin hair, a quick double thickness, or those wanting the next up from a halo etc

(I get some thin haired ladies seeking me out as i do ultrasonic, but I get a lot of cancellations as they are worried their hair wont take it, my lady is super excited about it, I know I can sell this method to them)

I think only balmain do tapeins atm, so well done studio58 for bringing in something new to the mass market.

Ive done a few blondes, they wash up fine, I just did a removal and the blonde matched her own hair texture even at 4m.

Has anyone had a sample of the nano rings recrntly, I take back all my mocking (laughing about 'fag butt' bonds), theyre tiny! its an amazing system!

Its pretty new to the uk, but yeah just as it sounds taped in, wig technology. Not for everyone but superb for thin hair, a quick double thickness, or those wanting the next up from a halo etc

(I get some thin haired ladies seeking me out as i do ultrasonic, but I get a lot of cancellations as they are worried their hair wont take it, my lady is super excited about it, I know I can sell this method to them)

I think only balmain do tapeins atm, so well done studio58 for bringing in something new to the mass market.

Do you think maybe after a few washes the shine wears off from them? Naturally no one really has shiney blonde hair unless maybe a Blonde tint or mild bleach with a darker toner but I always find that extensions that look shiney look like extensions where as I prefer a much more natural look so that you would never know lol

Do you think maybe after a few washes the shine wears off from them? Naturally no one really has shiney blonde hair unless maybe a Blonde tint or mild bleach with a darker toner but I always find that extensions that look shiney look like extensions where as I prefer a much more natural look so that you would never know lol

Yes it does, I noticed mine were really shiny so didn't match my hair, but it did after a few washes x

Rapture do tape in and racoon too. Raptures prices are ridiculous these days though.

Latest posts

Back