Studio 58 Hair Extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rapture do tape in and racoon too. Raptures prices are ridiculous these days though.

I agree. . I have used rapture since it 1st came out but these days they have just out priced themselves. Do u kniw any other tape hair suppliers? Ive been hunting all day. Was hoping id be able to buy studio58 but it's not available yet x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think studio 58 is providing great service to customer!!!they believe in customer satisfaction and their training is very helpful for trainee.

Iv used studio 58 new nano system , I think the system is great but after having them in for 3 weeks I'm finding the hair very dry and gets quite matted,this is not the best hair I hv used,I wished celebrity elite did the nano system ;)

The supplier I use hairport by valentine has done tape extensions for years, it's one of the first methods I bought from them, my clients get on average 6 weeks wear then just remove, replace tape nd refit x

When u buy their wefts they ar charging more on postage so ur not getting them at the ful reduced price. I have an email off them after i complained about cost of postage they charged me an extra £4 compared to how much it cost them to post it. And got nasty when i brought it to their attention. Plus their wefts arnt enough for a ful head they arnt 110g. Im never buying off them again.

When u buy their wefts they ar charging more on postage so ur not getting them at the ful reduced price. I have an email off them after i complained about cost of postage they charged me an extra £4 compared to how much it cost them to post it. And got nasty when i brought it to their attention. Plus their wefts arnt enough for a ful head they arnt 110g. Im never buying off them again.

Who's that ?

Hi would any of you lovely people mind PM me how much you charge for full head tape ins and refit please if you don't want to write it on here?
We're currently bring this to our customer but just wondering what to charge I will be using studio 58

Thanks in advance xx

I've used studio 58 on two clients ( out of 4 ) and have them in my own hair....

I LOVE THEM !! They've shed a considerable amount but only in the last 3 weeks really and I've had them in 12 weeks so they're due to come out and as they're in my hair I've only put in like 10 new bonds ( further up my hair as the girl fitted them too low on my parted side ) .

They're still pretty thick considering how long they've been in, still very soft etc.

I have white ash blonde hair and had to tone mine but the shine did come off after the first wash with me xx

Pics aren't great but hope they help a bit - - excuse the lack of clothing in both haha I don't wear clothes when doing my hair as I get covered ( my own hair sheds quite a bit aswell as its pretty thick ) x

1st pic - 2 days old ( first wash - although the lighting isn't good and looks yellowy but my hair is very light lol )
2nd pic - 11 weeks old
3rd pic - 11 weeks old x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376829684.049652.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376829684.049652.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 425
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376829769.266017.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376829769.266017.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 363
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376829825.268609.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376829825.268609.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 480
I find studio 58 absolutely fab.

I brought & fitted loads of their virgin hair which was on offer & its lush. Couldn't get enough of it gutted they are discontinuing as its worth the money even at full price . Super thick too. I'm wearing the standard hair with micro-rings & love it, again nice & thick, tangle free, I've got 3 colours in a 1b,4 & 8 & all still look strong, glossy & thick. Washes & dries well. I've even washed a few times with head & shoulders to test it out. I've got a client who has the pre-bonds in has been away for 2 weeks in sea everyday & pool, still looks, feels great & bonds are nice & strong. I will use them as my budget range for sure. Very happy & super fast delivery. Just wish they offer the virgin hair again. Love the double drawn - but need 25g packets for more value for money

Yes I was gutted to see it being discontinued, I wanted one supplier I mainly used but with different ranges of budgets! Who will you be using for Virginia now?

I don't work with the Indian hair much as I prefer as does my clients the Russian and Europeam Remy so for my budget range I'm just going to stick to their standard range. Their virgin at full price was more or less the same as my current supplier price. Pro salon hair do Indian temple which is double drawn I. 25g strands and this fairs well. Hair is nice even the blonde shades. I'm now trailing SJK Krystak Quartz as another option for budget/middle range. Have you tried the,?

I've used studio 58 on two clients ( out of 4 ) and have them in my own hair....

I LOVE THEM !! They've shed a considerable amount but only in the last 3 weeks really and I've had them in 12 weeks so they're due to come out and as they're in my hair I've only put in like 10 new bonds ( further up my hair as the girl fitted them too low on my parted side ) .

They're still pretty thick considering how long they've been in, still very soft etc.

I have white ash blonde hair and had to tone mine but the shine did come off after the first wash with me xx

Pics aren't great but hope they help a bit - - excuse the lack of clothing in both haha I don't wear clothes when doing my hair as I get covered ( my own hair sheds quite a bit aswell as its pretty thick ) x

1st pic - 2 days old ( first wash - although the lighting isn't good and looks yellowy but my hair is very light lol )
2nd pic - 11 weeks old
3rd pic - 11 weeks old x
Hi!

How do you get the yellowey tones out of your extensions?

And would you have a similar way to remove peachey pinkey tones?

Emma x

Hi!

How do you get the yellowey tones out of your extensions?

And would you have a similar way to remove peachey pinkey tones?

Emma x

Hi, we used a toner and silver shampoo to remove the yellow tones and it worked wonders :).. They will never be as white as my hair but they're blend in pretty well.. ESP if I use silver shampoo for a more ashy tone on my own hair.x

Latest posts

Back