Studio58 tapes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ceecee71

Reaction score
I saw someone say they used the new Mongolian range tapes. Are the tops different to the old Indian tapes from Studio58? The old ones were quite shiny and had sharp corners, not rounded like AR. Anyone know please? TIA

I saw someone say they used the new Mongolian range tapes. Are the tops different to the old Indian tapes from Studio58? The old ones were quite shiny and had sharp corners, not rounded like AR. Anyone know please? TIA
Hi,

Our new Mongolian tape hair is vastly improved in every area by comparison with the discontinued Indian tape hair.

As you will see from the attached image the corners are rounded, and the tapes have a matt finish rather than shiny. The tape itself is also super strong. The width of the tape tab is 40mm and the depth 8mm.
They are 18", double drawn, 2.5g per piece

You can find the tape hair HERE

Studio58

Attachments

• tape hair tips.jpg
    tape hair tips.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 37
Hi,

Our new Mongolian tape hair is vastly improved in every area by comparison with the discontinued Indian tape hair.

As you will see from the attached image the corners are rounded, and the tapes have a matt finish rather than shiny. The tape itself is also super strong. The width of the tape tab is 40mm and the depth 8mm.
They are 18", double drawn, 2.5g per piece

You can find the tape hair HERE

Studio58
Perfect! Everything I needed to know, thanks. My colour ring is about 3 years old, can I still use it?

Perfect! Everything I needed to know, thanks. My colour ring is about 3 years old, can I still use it?
It would be wise to update - we now use a different factory so some of the colours may differ slightly and you probably dont have all of the up to date colours

It would be wise to update - we now use a different factory so some of the colours may differ slightly and you probably dont have all of the up to date colours
Ok thanks.

Latest posts

Back