Stumped on what to do next?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably lol, I wish I had some text books handy tho to help dig out what's niggling away in the back of my brain about mixing peroxides tho.....

Probably lol, I wish I had some text books handy tho to help dig out what's niggling away in the back of my brain about mixing peroxides tho.....

The only thing I can think of is peroxide being mixed with water to dilute it?

I mean like the percentage is the amount of oxygen that gets released upon oxidation right .... So 20vol realeses 20 times the oxygen so 30 vol releases 30 times the oxygen (higher lifting) and 40 releases 40 times the oxygen, so mixing a 20 with a 30 is still only going to release 1 part 20 and one part 30 o u may as well have just used 30 because it's only the 30 that's going to lift but it won't lift as much as it would have if you'd used 2 parts 30 ..... Omg if anyone understands that I'll be happy lol

I mean like the percentage is the amount of oxygen that gets released upon oxidation right .... So 20vol realeses 20 times the oxygen so 30 vol releases 30 times the oxygen (higher lifting) and 40 releases 40 times the oxygen, so mixing a 20 with a 30 is still only going to release 1 part 20 and one part 30 o u may as well have just used 30 because it's only the 30 that's going to lift but it won't lift as much as it would have if you'd used 2 parts 30 ..... Omg if anyone understands that I'll be happy lol

I see where you're coming from! But the 20 will drag the 30 down so it's probably gonna lift less, plus it's not in manufacturers instructions so don't see why people do it🙈

Let's stick to the rules to get the best results.

Hey folks

I've just cleaned the thread up as there were a few unnecessary comments. By all means, please do correct a poster if their information is incorrect or unnecessary, but please remember to keep it constructive- a good example is shown in the quote box above.

Many thanks :)

Sent from my MediaPad 10 LINK using SalonGeek mobile app

Totally missed the posts that have been removed 😯 thanks for everyone's comments I think I will stick to what I know when it comes to peroxide x 😊

Latest posts

Back