Successful Tanning Party Secrets.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well done Jen!!!! you'll never forget to take gloves again - thats for sure!!!! lol !!!! I bet they loved it - don't forget to call for feedback and repeat bookings lol!

It can be very tiring doing so many in a row which means it is so important for you to stick to your routine and treat everyone as an individual.

I get them to come to the area where you are doing the tanning, ask them whether or not they have already had a tan, then go on to enquire about their skin type and how it reacts in the sun - at this point I give them a record card to complete while I get the right solution in the cup and get the sticky feet and hair cap ready for them.

Always stick to the same pattern, keep smiling and you shouldn't go wrong!

Mandy x

I just had a problem with my routine - I sort of lost count, got tired, and lost concentration (forgetting things like hair caps)
Is this normal or am I just pathetic? LOL!!!
This is exactly what worries me!! :lol:
I can imagine by person 8 Iwill be spaying the same leg twice :eek:
Routine Routine Routine........ Must remember my routine!

Thought I would let you know as you have all been so helpfull, that I did my first tanning party tonight. :green:
It was only small (4 peeps), but I think that was a blessing really, with it being my first.
It went very well, no hiccups.... I remembered the golden rule - ROUTINE.
I arrived, set up, went through consultation as a group, carried out treatments, packed up and left within 1 1/4 hrs. Fantastic!!
They are all very pleased...... so far! :lol: :eek: I will be seeing them tomorrow, so hopefully my application was really as good as I think! OMG, now I'm starting to worry! Snap out of it woman!! :lol:
They loved the colour of the Couture Tan - couldn't get over how natural it looked...... and they all commented on it's beautiful scent.

I am very pleased all round.
Thanks ever so much for all your help - I couldn't have done it without you.

Latest posts

Back