Suitcases

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PinkPotions

Reaction score
Hey all long time no speak! I've been super busy and now I'm doing last minute preps before my holiday.

I could use some advice though:

Would a suitcase W42 x H59 x D27cm (it's sold as large but ?) be enough for a fortnight trip to Mauritius. I'm just the usual girl traveller no hiking boots or anything :).

I think it works out at 23" high.

Does anyone else manage to travel with a suitcase this size or is it too small?

I really like this particular suitcase but this is as big as they make it :(

I can't give advice as alas I dont travel often :cry:

but have a FAB time!!!! :)

anne xx

It's impossible to say without knowing what you take away with you!
I always have a huuuuuge suitcase but i have to take clothes, hairdryer, straighteners, make-up, towels, sun creams, first aid supplies, toiletries etc....
I always pay extra to have a few pound more :eek:

It's impossible to say without knowing what you take away with you!
I always have a huuuuuge suitcase but i have to take clothes, hairdryer, straighteners, make-up, towels, sun creams, first aid supplies, toiletries etc....
I always pay extra to have a few pound more :eek:

Okay I was with you right up till the first aid supplies??? Are you a mum? I'm travelling with my hubby so I'm hoping I can offload hairdryer & straighteners to him.

I'm just struggling because I can't mentally understand the size of the case and I can only find the suitcase online no shops seem to be selling the bigger one so I can't have a look and feel. It's really expensive so I just don't want to shell out on something thats tiny.

Latest posts

Back