Sulphate free & which method?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hair-app

Reaction score
Hi all :o)

Ok so im new to the whole forum writing world!
I do extensions freelance & had a few questions that I hope someone may be able to help with...:biggrin:

Firstly I wondered if anyone uses the 'x-ten' hair extension aftercare kit? if so is it any good for extensions and is it sulphate free? Or if anyone knows of a better brand, I have heard that Pureology Nanoworks Shampoo is a good sulphate free brand to use

And next one...:wink2: Micro rings or 'cold fusion ultrasonic' extensions? Which one is best for really super fine blonde hair? Has anyone worn the ultrasonic? ive heard all sorts, im aware that heat isnt used to apply them, but they are removed exactly the same & are effectively still stuck to the clients hair, so surely equally as damaging as hot fusion?

Any advise would be most appreciated, thanks in advance! x:p

X-10 is rubbish. I used it on my own extensions when I had them in and may as well have used normal shampoo and conditioner.

You are better either buying straight from supplier. Or there is a company called options limited. The vast majority of suppliers buy their products from there. You buy in minimum orders of 12 and it comes with your own logo in. It's obviously cheaper than suppliers sell it for as you would then put your own mark up on it when reselling. If you contact them they will send you a price list and info in what to do to order. They also do a sample pack which you can order to test and see how it looks. X

Also in terms of bonds for fine hair, in general bonded methods are better for fine hair. It is prone to slipping when fine. Keratin bonded isn't damaging to the hair as long as it's installed and removed correctly. As I explain to my clients it's only heated for a few seconds and then cools - no worse for them than straigtening their hair! It's the removal that has to be done correctly that if it's not can cause damage.

Latest posts

Back