summer promotions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautysanctuary

Reaction score
Hi

I am a fairly new business doing mobile treatments and I also have a treatment room at home for clients. Just trying to promote my business to get as many new clients as I can and I just wondered what everyone is promoting over the summer. So far I have had quite a few clients book in for a manicure and pedicure special offer but just wondered what offers everyone else is doing that are proving profitable???:hug:

It can be profitable if you do very small treatments alongside bigger ones. For example free nail art with a set of nails (with the nail art being the most basic and wont take you more than 5 minutes!)

At the salon I work for we had a couple of pounds off manicure and pedicure booked together, bikini and full leg booked together, lash and brow tints etc... Just like a a pound or 2 off but its still as saving for people for a LIMITED time.xx

I'm trying to entice clients to upgrade their pedicures to a luxury 65 minute one by offering a head massage with their treatment.
It'll only take about 5 minutes longer than usual as I'll do it while their foot mask is on and wont really cost me anything in extra product, so I'll see how it goes.

I hold beauty workshops which includes a group of ladies listening to me presenting nutrimetics products and they practice facials (cleanse, tone and moisturise) on each other and two things happen here, the first one is that they purchase the products and the second thing is that they book treatments. This method introduces new clients each time because the host usually invites her people, friends, relatives neighbours, colleagues etc. Hope this is helpful. Goodluck in your promotions here's sending you a big hug :hug::hug:

This is a good question as advertising in the beauty industry is hard. Clients tend to come more from word of mouth. Then when you do advertise it needs to be eye catching with the wow factor to get them through your door rather than some one on the high street.
I think that putting fliers under car windscreens is a good idea and saves allot on walking the streets. We all need to help each other and come up with some great ideas that will stand out from the crowd. We all come from different areas so differerent prices would stand. I think these coloured poppits could be a good one to get the younger individuals attention. Mind i need to buy some and have a play first.

So how could we make coloured poppits stand out in our advertising

Delux pedicure with a free mini manicure?

Holiday speciel, every one has these, but how could we make ours stand out from the crowd

What else would you put on and how would we word it. Food for thought maybe.
jenny xxxx

Latest posts

Back