Summer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becca31

Reaction score
Does anyone else just want it to be summer already? I do :)

I literally can't wait! I thought it was just me hah :)

I know its so depressing when it goes dark at like 4

I know! It's pitch black in the morning and dark when you've left work :( I hate it! Hope we have a good summer too!

Noooooo! I love winter! Colder the better. My friend has just gone to Lanzarote for a week and I honestly can't think of anything worse! Don't get me wrong, I love summer, but only in the summer! Lol

YES!!!!!! I'd be happy with summer 12 months of the year.....think I was born in the country :(

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

I am fed up now with heating on,fire on,dark outside,it's making me feel trapped!! I just want the sun to be shining ,light evenings and the smell of cut grass in the air.......

Khs u just so reminded me of Olaf singing that song 😂 ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1420409932.988646.jpg

I love winter but am fed up now I absolutely hate January and February they just seem to dark and wet! Maybe because I live in Scotland and it always rains haha. Roll on April so I can go to New York 😃 x

So desperate for it to be summer I love it 😩

I really dont mind the winter... nothing worse than working on a really hot day and nearly passing out with the heat. And all the people walking round looking like lobsters. I stay white all year round never had a tan in my life haha

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm never happy!!!
In the winter I'm desperate for some sunshine.
In the summer Id love a bit of snow!

Yessss! Can't wait for summer. Winter is so depressing with the dark mornings, the dark evenings, the cold weather and after christmas depression! :( im always cold too!

I actually get depressed at the end of summer with the thoughts of the winter approaching!

My body is not summer ready just yet so it can wait for now! I'm in a new fitness regime and want to look good in crop tops and short shorts ;)
We got Valentine's Day to look forward to in 5 weeks ;)

My body is not summer ready just yet so it can wait for now! I'm in a new fitness regime and want to look good in crop tops and short shorts ;)
We got Valentine's Day to look forward to in 5 weeks ;)

Completely agree amy!!! Here's a quote to keep you going.....ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1420548917.058116.jpg

Once Christmas is over, the magic of winter is done for me and I'm over it. Although my boyfriend is taking me away for valentine's day so i have that to look forward to! :)

Yes Sally! This is my saying at the moment, I will be ready this year :)

Salj - lucky you! Where are you going for valentines?

Berlin. I've always wamted to go and he booked it as a surprise Christmas pressie for me. So excited! :D

Berlin. I've always wamted to go and he booked it as a surprise Christmas pressie for me. So excited! :D

Wow! You are so lucky, what a lovely man you have :)

Yeah I'm very lucky. He's really thoughtful. :)

Latest posts

Back