Sunbed help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roxy89

Reaction score
I work in a sunbed salon and constantly get asked the same questions. Although I dont know the answers to all clients questions, i have a pretty good idea. However Im such a geek, i like to know 100% what the answers are. Can anyone help with the following

1. I have 4 different brands of sunbeds- clients ask which is the best.. how do you determine 'best'? wattage, bulb branding or sunbed brand?
2. Clients ask for advice on getting the tans line on their butt creases, shoulder blades and sides of their body- they use lie down sunbeds. Any tips on improving or preventing these tan lines?

Thanks

Hi

Do you have a stand up bed as well? We tell our customers to use the stand up every 3 or 4 visits to help with prevent white patches. If not, get them to lay on their tummy occasionally :)

I don't know the answer to the 'best'. Guess it can be a lot to do with ensuring the tubes are replaced regularly.

H

Hi

Do you have a stand up bed as well? We tell our customers to use the stand up every 3 or 4 visits to help with prevent white patches. If not, get them to lay on their tummy occasionally :)

I don't know the answer to the 'best'. Guess it can be a lot to do with ensuring the tubes are replaced regularly.

H

Yeah I do recommend they mix it up with the stand up. Thanks

Latest posts

Back