Sunless Solutions inflatable tan tent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://youtu.be/Ntr1TxqaueY

Here is the YouTube clip of the tent.... You wouldn't be able to use a clip on light I personally use a floor lamp
Hth
X

Can anybody tell me the size of the duffle bag once the tent is in it? I am trying to work out if it will fit in the new tanning bag I am planning to buy. I have asked Sunless Solutions, but they have yet to get back to me…

Thanks.

I like the idea of being able to wash it in the machine. I wash my tent in the garden and wipe it out in the house with a cloth. I do think my tent smells horrible and am starting to be a bit embarrassed about it lol. It is also starting to fray a little and the bag is wrecked. I could always keep it in the car for emergency tight spaces. The one thing that puts me off is that you are unable to use a clip on light. Although haven't used in ages as I think you just get used to your routine. Also I would be scared of tan going on the outside of the tent! Any ideas to how I can make my pop up smell fresher would be great thank you.x

Latest posts

Back