Sunless Solutions Trainer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MobileKat

Reaction score
Hi all,

I was contacted by text today asking if I would like to become a trainer for Sunless Solutions. I replyed with my email address and they sent me all the information on the position.

Personally, it is unsuitable for myself but if any other geeks would like me to forward the email, pm me and I shall forward it to you.

xxx

What area is it based in? x

Just seen this on their website and applyed, fingers crossed

x x

Just seen this on their website and applyed, fingers crossed

x x

How did you get on with your interview for trainer? I'm also looking at becoming a spray tan trainer but on the South coast. xx

I'd love to do this. Does any one do this and have their own salon? X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

I'd love to do this. Does any one do this and have their own salon? X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

I hope I'm doing this right as I'm new to this site. I've been a Beauty Therapist for 20 years and I've been training for three years. I'm looking at becoming a tanning trainer and running a spray tan business alongside the training if possible. I have just sent out my cv to tanning companies around the uk. I know tanning companies are looking for sales people and trainers to work an area, just have a look on line and most websites have a link to careers.

Good Luck x

Latest posts

Back