Sunless Solutions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jb78

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just done a quick search on this and not found too much feedback, but has anyone tried the above tanning solution and what are your thoughts - good and bad please?

I've been using Vita Liberata for ages now and love it, but due to them no longer having a rep in my area and the only way I can get the solution is to order from Belfast and pay shipping, I'm looking to change to something more convenient and noticed my local Capital warehouse sells this solution, so if it's nice, would be perfect.

I know I need to get some samples (which I will do), but any thoughts would be good to hear. Prior to Vita I used LA tan and Su-do - how does Sunless Solutions compare to any of the three I've previously stocked??

Thanks, x

Hi when I first got into spray tanning I trialled quiet a few and automatically had my heart set on brands people seem to like best on here. I hadn't seen a great deal about sunless but samples were easy to get so I gave it a go. Now I am so glad I did. The colour looks so natural, smells better than some others, fades great and has a good guide colour you can easily see! Definately recommend you try a sample because everyone has their own views but thats just mine :)

Hi guys,

Just done a quick search on this and not found too much feedback, but has anyone tried the above tanning solution and what are your thoughts - good and bad please?

I've been using Vita Liberata for ages now and love it, but due to them no longer having a rep in my area and the only way I can get the solution is to order from Belfast and pay shipping, I'm looking to change to something more convenient and noticed my local Capital warehouse sells this solution, so if it's nice, would be perfect.

I know I need to get some samples (which I will do), but any thoughts would be good to hear. Prior to Vita I used LA tan and Su-do - how does Sunless Solutions compare to any of the three I've previously stocked??

Thanks, x

I trained with Sunless more than a year ago and am very happy with it.
Good natural colour no complaints from clients.

Try lots of samples best not to just go by what others prefer.

Good luck x

It is a great product, PM Lil01 on here she will send you some samples. As already said it is a great color, longlasting tan, good fade off, smells great too. The guide color is not as dark as LA Tan so you have to get used to a lighter guide if you have been using a darker guide color solution. They also stock it off the shelf now at Capital hair and Beauty so you will never be stuck waiting for the post when you need solution ASAP.

The customer service is also really good so I don't think you can go wrong here. By all means get a varierty of samples, only you can decide which is best for you and your clients. Some are free and some charge.
I would recommend you getting some LA Tan, Sunless Solutions, Veisha ( very new product but good feedback from all who have used it) Tantrick and Organic, AvivaLabs, St Tropez and NKD by Collin. I have used them all so know that they are excellent. Most of them send out free samples as well.

Good Luck and let us know what you decide

That's great, thanks guys - been let down by Vita, so need one I can get quick - I like the fact that Capital stock this, so no more "delivery let downs"!! I'll def give it a whirl! x

Hi guys just to let you know that Lil01 and I dont work for Sunless anymore so please dont PM us for samples, however I still spray with Sunless as I think its a really lovely colour, smell and fades lovely. If you give the office a call on 01634 386546 then Lisa, Lynn or one of the other ladies will be able to help you. There is a small charge for a sample pack however this will then be taken off of your first order!

Good luck :)

Hi guys just to let you know that Lil01 and I dont work for Sunless anymore so please dont PM us for samples, however I still spray with Sunless as I think its a really lovely colour, smell and fades lovely. If you give the office a call on 01634 386546 then Lisa, Lynn or one of the other ladies will be able to help you. There is a small charge for a sample pack however this will then be taken off of your first order!

Good luck :)

Ahh fab, thanks for letting me know, xx

does the product contain nuts??

Latest posts

Back