Sunquest or Helinova - experiances

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JOM

Reaction score
Can anyone share experiances with these 2 comapnies?

I have Sunquest beds ATM. The beds themselves are great but there customers service is terrible only to be topped by bad breakdown support.
Aparently last year they suffered lots of redundacies and we have been told they might have even gone into adminitration and renamed themselves.

Other company I am intrested in is Helinova.
Anyone deals with these guys, are they OK? Ever needed them out for breakdowns?

Sunquest / Helinova... what are your thoughts?

Hi Jom

Have you tried UVL in preston, they have engineers throughout the UK?

Can anyone share experiances with these 2 comapnies?

I have Sunquest beds ATM. The beds themselves are great but there customers service is terrible only to be topped by bad breakdown support.
Aparently last year they suffered lots of redundacies and we have been told they might have even gone into adminitration and renamed themselves.

Other company I am intrested in is Helinova.
Anyone deals with these guys, are they OK? Ever needed them out for breakdowns?

Sunquest / Helinova... what are your thoughts?

Hi Jom

Have you tried UVL in preston, they have engineers throughout the UK?

Yey..I used to be the MD of UVL...dang good company :hug:

Helinova is a good company and the owner Richard Warden has been in the sunbed game since the dinosaurs..(he was the chairman of the TSA for a good few years (dont know if he still is??).they are perhaps a little expensive but a good company.

UVL is probably the best option as they are independent ,have a good network coverage across the country and certainly know their stuff.

Give them a call 01772 790093 ..speak to Lynn (she was my fav :hug:)
Good luck

Last edited:
hey :)

we actually have a local ex-sunquest engineer who does our repairs, nice guy... replaced fuses that kept going with a trip... no probs since with that.

AND our new sunbeds we have just bought are from Helinova, no probs so far so crossed fingers... thanks for the heads up for the other company though!!!

One thing we have been amazed by is the lack of interest when we went looking at new sunbeds... I was actually on the cheadle sunbeds stand (related to sunjunkie?) talking to a sales girl who then shouted her boss over and he actually left us to go and help aother customer!!! So they just lost 2 brand new sunbed sales right there and then.
If we tret ppl like that in the salon we'd be out of business before you could say "customer service".

hey :)

we actually have a local ex-sunquest engineer who does our repairs, nice guy... replaced fuses that kept going with a trip... no probs since with that.

AND our new sunbeds we have just bought are from Helinova, no probs so far so crossed fingers... thanks for the heads up for the other company though!!!

One thing we have been amazed by is the lack of interest when we went looking at new sunbeds... I was actually on the cheadle sunbeds stand (related to sunjunkie?) talking to a sales girl who then shouted her boss over and he actually left us to go and help aother customer!!! So they just lost 2 brand new sunbed sales right there and then.
If we tret ppl like that in the salon we'd be out of business before you could say "customer service".

Well their loss is your gain I guess :eek:

Latest posts

Back