Sunshine Marketing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Verve Designs

TAFNO Extensionize
Reaction score
So, it looks like we're about to get a Summer....about time too!

UK set to bask in warm weather for most of July | UK news | guardian.co.uk

We'll see if this has an effect on business at all, as people gear up for summer holidays and generally feel a little more "sunshiney"

But, it got me thinking. How can you capitalise on it? how "reactive" is your companies marketing in terms of (at short notice) creating an offer to cash-in on the good weather and remind them where they ought to be spending their pre-holiday moolah.

Can you create offers and get them to your clients quickly? How would you do it? Would you use email marketing? Facebook? leaflets?....

Thoughts?

Hi, didnt want to read and run. Just been thinking of that this morning.
Still thinking, whilst juggling around a house and salon move this past weekend.

I will doing new price lists, so perhaps make them a bit summery, highlight pedicures. Special offers during the first week to get new clients in for me.

I will keep thinking and adding as I come up with something else. Definitely updating my website with new pics etc.

I can quickly whip up a mail chimp email, a facebook post and follow ups. I can do a quick change of the Aboard sign a and the a4 desk signs dotted around the salon.

I love spontaneous offers etc.

I did one last week.

We were quiet so I did a buy one and get one half price on a selected list of treatments. Emailed it out and popped in on facebook and generated £100 extra in a couple of days.

Latest posts

Back