Suntana Booster Drops

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sjk100

Reaction score
Hi All, i generally use suntana 10% medium tan, but over xmas i have a few bookings for people who want to go darker.

What i intend to do is buy the 4000ml medium tan and a bottle of booster drops, and add when required.

My question is, does this really work?? and work well? to go up to say at 12%?

Hi

I am unsure on Suntana's products however we also sell the same.

Yes it should work. Ours does.

With our tanning drops you need to add 10 drops per 100ml of solution for each % you want to go hight.

So for example;

from 10% to 12% you would add 20 drops per 100ml

It saves you money in the long run as you do not need to buy a full bottle of another tanning % if you are not going to use that much of it.

Hope this helps

Kind Regards

Trinitia
Professional Spray Tan Supplies

Hi

I am unsure on Suntana's products however we also sell the same.

Yes it should work. Ours does.

With our tanning drops you need to add 10 drops per 100ml of solution for each % you want to go hight.

So for example;

from 10% to 12% you would add 20 drops per 100ml

It saves you money in the long run as you do not need to buy a full bottle of another tanning % if you are not going to use that much of it.

Hope this helps

Kind Regards

Trinitia
Professional Spray Tan Supplies

Thanks for explaining the use of booster drops! Ours work in this way too. You'll also be glad to know that we are launching our 'After Dark' solution in a couple of weeks for all you Tan-a-holics who love Suntana but need to be darker than dark. Watch this space.....

Thanks for explaining the use of booster drops! Ours work in this way too. You'll also be glad to know that we are launching our 'After Dark' solution in a couple of weeks for all you Tan-a-holics who love Suntana but need to be darker than dark. Watch this space.....

Oh goody I've been waiting for this to be released. Hope it will be as fab as your other solutions! I will definitely be purchasing some of this x

Latest posts

Back