Suntana reviews

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jody2412

Reaction score
Hi all

I've used the search button but can't find any new reviews for the Suntana tanning product. What do you think of it? Have you used other brands to compare it too?

I tried out some samples of the Suntana product a few years back, I was intrigued because of the scents they advertised.
They are terrible. I wouldn't recommend to anyone. My lady who trialed all my Solutions from different brands said she found it was the worst one. On my behalf it sprayed lovely and smelt lovely.. After my lady left , She said she stunk really badly, It transferred onto her clothes and sheets, Even one point throughout the night she said she went to the toilet and it left a ring mark on her bum and on the toilet seat it transferred and she said the next morning the tan hadn't even developed nicely !

I currently use Crazy Angel as i found i get along with the product and my clients love it. Im looking at giving LA Tan a go - Its meant to be a brilliant solution. I actually had a client the other day for nails who had one done the night before and it looked gorgeous i asked if she had been abroad :p

Hope this Helps :)
xx

I use Suntana by don't do loads of spray tans. The smells are lovely and the different shades are good too. The customer service was fab really helpful and got to me speedily. I used to use totally tan as I refer the non orange look personally. [emoji5]️ they do a special pack of all shades and smells for a fiver and if you order more they take the fiver off the total amount payable too. [emoji6]

I tried out some samples of the Suntana product a few years back, I was intrigued because of the scents they advertised.
They are terrible. I wouldn't recommend to anyone. My lady who trialed all my Solutions from different brands said she found it was the worst one. On my behalf it sprayed lovely and smelt lovely.. After my lady left , She said she stunk really badly, It transferred onto her clothes and sheets, Even one point throughout the night she said she went to the toilet and it left a ring mark on her bum and on the toilet seat it transferred and she said the next morning the tan hadn't even developed nicely !

I currently use Crazy Angel as i found i get along with the product and my clients love it. Im looking at giving LA Tan a go - Its meant to be a brilliant solution. I actually had a client the other day for nails who had one done the night before and it looked gorgeous i asked if she had been abroad :p

Hope this Helps :)
xx
Quite surprised to read this. I've used Suntana for some years and every time I've tried something else I come back to it. The colours are excellent and we get loads of rebookings x

I've also used Suntana for years now and all my clients love it, I've had lots of people say it's the best tan they've ever had!

I tried it but wasn't too keen. I loved the smell of the product whilst spraying and the guide colours were good but with the exception of the lightest shade I wasn't keen on the developed colour, fade off and they had a fake tan smell

I agree with Ciderella71. When I tried out their samples I found the solution quite watery. I liked their guide colour and smell of the product, but the tan was patchy and fade off patchy as well. I am still using Sunescape, but have recently tried Exposed and am loving it. It's got a very natural guide colour, no smell and I don't suffer from tan inhalation whilst spraying. Developed tan very natural and so is the fade off. I've never been asked by more people if I have been on holiday.

Quite suprised at some of the bad reviews on here. I absolutely love Suntana and so do my clients! The smell is gorgeous guide tan is great and the wash off is really good unlike other tans. Overall a great product. Also it lasts really well x

I'm still not sure myself. Smells amazing, good guide colour but I don't like the developed colour find it very orange. However my clients so far love it (new to tanning) so it's personal preference x I'm going to try a few other brands before I choose one but I doubt it will be Suntana x

We use Suntana in the salon and ckient feedback has been 100% positive.

I lurve suntana, ive used loads and have been spraytanning a long time now. This solution has never given me any problems at all. I get trade from passerby's as they have seen a client with my tans. I need to mention that i am Asian and people want to be my colour and they bloody love it!!! Rebookings all the time.. its natural and fade of is good...Dunno where orange has come from.....o_O
My advice is to buy a sample pack and trial out loads, ask and see which ones clients like. Good luck xoxo

I love suntana, I've sampled quiet a few tans, I love the application as the solution is slightly thicker than most, the colour, the fragrance and the wear off .. Ticks all the boxes for me. Novatan is also a nice solution X

Thanks everyone, I currently use Nouvatan and it's great I've got the suntana samples the dark and extra dark scare me.

I've used la tan it's also an nice tan xx

Latest posts

Back