Super Pig - cleaning gun

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcpark

Reaction score
Please can anyone tell me how to clean the gun.

I run through with hot water after every tan, however, I have never taken it apart as I have lost the instructions on how to dismantle it.

I really think a thorough clean is overdue but don't want to take it apart without knowing how to.

i use the super pig too and know this is bad but i never take it totally apart... once or twice a week i run warm water through it... im doing a lot of tans with it and just find that the gun can be a bit of a nightmare... i hate the way the tube in the cup keeps falling out so basically if its working well i leave it and i made a few alterations to keep it running smoothly, i got mine from spraytansupermarket.com and must say they brill if you need any advice or help with the machine. hope this helps

Thanks for your reply.

Unbelievably, after months of not being able to find it, I came across the instruction leaflet in a pile of papers yesterday, although it doesn't have any instructions on taking it apart, so not sure if it's possible. I run mine through with hot water so will keep doing that.

Latest posts

Back