super rich repair alternative?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

looby lou

Reaction score
I have been using dermalogica's super rich repair for a while now and find it great for my 'chronically dry skin'! (Don't think the dust from being a nail tech helps!!) :eek:

However, funds are a bit tight at the moment and at £44 a go I'm struggling to fund my habit!!:)

Do any of you skin geeks know of a cheaper alternative?

I am prepared for the fact that you may say NO, and that it's the best for my dodgy skin, but just thought I'd ask. Thanks in advance xxxx

Personally if something works stick with it...You can wear that little black number your nails look great and those shoes look fab but if your skin isnt...was it worth all that??

Super rich repair is fab so ive been told and if it works keep using it...all the "high street" brands are NO comparison to a salon brand because of the level of ingredients and higher potency of actives in a salon brand.

DONT ever compromise and feel guilty because you feel you have to make sacrifices ,i always tell clients that you can NEVER over moisturise the skin!
If your skin is really dry always keep using your peels and masks regularly too,as a dry skin is underactive and lazy in cell turnover...
I know it can be a chore but dry skin needs to be worked at more!:eek: :)

You could try Bio Oil hun....amazing for dry skin....just apply it to freshly cleansed damp skin, massage in and you'll wake with a beautifully plumped complexion! :green:

For use in the day, again use on damp skin, but more sparingly, as it can make you look shiney if over-applied.

Weleda Almond Oil is another of my faves.

Latest posts

Back