Superficial cleanse & deep cleanse ???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minime1

Reaction score
Hi there,

Having looked at old threads i have noticed that with your facial procedures some of you do a superficial cleanse then a deep cleanse. Could you let me know what the differents is and how you do it.

For my relaxing facial,i do the following:
consultation, cleansing with a cleanser - remove with hot mittens, remove mascara with eye make up remover, toner,etc etc.

The reason I ask is that im trying to create a new facial " The Pure Bliss Facial" and looking for ideas to create a ultra relaxing treatment above what i do now.

Cheers
Natasha

Hi there,

Having looked at old threads i have noticed that with your facial procedures some of you do a superficial cleanse then a deep cleanse. Could you let me know what the differents is and how you do it.

For my relaxing facial,i do the following:
consultation, cleansing with a cleanser - remove with hot mittens, remove mascara with eye make up remover, toner,etc etc.

The reason I ask is that im trying to create a new facial " The Pure Bliss Facial" and looking for ideas to create a ultra relaxing treatment above what i do now.

Cheers
Natasha

Its just the same routine you would have been taught at college. Maybe your tutor referred to it as the double cleanse which we should all be doing ? Does that ring any bells :)

A superficial cleanse is the one that removes make up, grime from pollution etc. A deep cleanse is your longer one for drawing out inpurities etc.HTHs

As bombini said, you should always double cleanse, thats how I was taught. The difference between them is:
Superficial cleanse = 1st cleanse removing makeup and dirt from the surface of the skin.
Deep cleanse = 2nd cleanse allowing you to give the skin a good clean once all the makeup etc. has been removed.
HTH
xx:hug:xx

Thanks for the info, i understand what you mean now.
cheers
Natasha

Latest posts

Back