Swaroski glue for natural nails over Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi honey

I know this isn't answering your glue question but i do the full shellac but before i cure the top coat i place crystals in the top coat, then cure. I find the top coat as its thicker than the colour coats and i can cure the crystals in the top coat, the crystals are then gripped better. I then do a final thin coat of top coat wait for it to level properly/ settle round the crystals then cure. I do this for fingers and toes and haven't lost any crystals on me or on clients and shine is still beautiful on swarovskis. I also like setting in top coat cos i can manipulate the crystals, get them where i want them to set in place by curing.

Love n hugs x x x

That's a great tip, thanks. I shall give it a go! Am finding I'm using too much glue when sticking the crystals on, and am not happy with the residual glue i can see around the crystal.
Wish me luck :) xx

Placed the gems in the top coat and cured and the gems have fallen off in two days
Placed the gems in topcoat then added topcoat and sealed still getting gems coming off way to early
even plac in colour coat and sealed with toap coat x2 and they are still coming off have a nail glue now as swarovski's are so expensive I dont want unhappy customers but if there is anything else I can try please let me know Many Thanks :) x :wink2:

Latest posts

Back