Swarovski cluster adhesive

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justanailaddict

Reaction score
Hi there ladies!
I've recently started playing around with creating swarovski 'clusters' and I'm wondering if any of you ladies have experience with this? I did a trial set on a good friend of mine to test its lasting power and i've come back with pretty bad results :(

currently I'm using all akzentz products. I apply a glob of bling-on (supposed to be used specifically for adhering crystals..soak-able) and create my cluster , cure, apply more gel around the cluster if needed, THEN do topcoat on the nail and around the cluster.

perhaps I may be not using enough gel? or a hard gel would work better???
Ive also heard some techs use heavy-duty glue from hardware stores- which glue and how to use??

I know it's possible to get them to last ~4 weeks as I've definitely seen it done on a plethora of japanese nail instagrams; just not sure how theyre achieving it. any advice appreciated!

Use this method using your bling on & top coat

Use this method using your bling on & top coat

I was referring to clusters like these, not a full nail topped off with flatbacks

I apply large gems with clear acrylic then ensure I've filled in all the gaps around it so it doesn't snag and pull.

Latest posts

Back